Welcome to Oz Korean BBQ!
Thank you for dining in with us today. With such changing times, please review the information below to stay up to date with the most current policies at the restaurant.
- Face masks are no longer required at the restaurant.
- The whole party must be present in order to be seated.
- Once seated, parties will not be permitted to add more to their party (They will need to add on as a new party and wait for a different table.)
- Parties must be physically present for the last 15 minutes of the wait to ensure smooth seating, and will be notified when their table will be coming up soon.
- If a party does not check in within that time, they will be removed from the waitlist.
- Larger parties may need to be split into separate tables.
Reservation and Large Party Policies
- All Reservations are handled through our yelp page or website.
- Reservations can be made for parties of 7 or more.
- Service charge of 18% will be applied for parties of 7 or more (including children).
- Dine in only. Not permitted to be taken to go.
- Last call for AYCE orders is 15 minutes after operating hours.
- All party members must choose the All-You-Can-Eat, and are charged per person.
- Lunch pricing available only Mon-Fri 11am-4pm, excluding holidays.
- There is a $10 fee for excess leftovers.
- There is a 2 hour time limit from the time the first order is taken.
- Notice: Consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, or seafood may increase your risk of food borne illness.
- Notice: Grilling surface may be very hot. For your safety, please monitor your party and any children to prevent injury.
- No Outside Food or Drinks.
- Gift Cards may not be used towards gratuity.
- Prices may be subject to change.